TCI has an immediate need for a Help Desk Support Technician on Fort Knox, KY. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
This Help Desk Support position requires the candidate to perform work on-site in a 24 x 7 support environment. Candidate must be willing to rotate work shifts every 4-6 weeks. As a member of the helpdesk team, the candidate will be responsible for responding to and diagnosing problems through discussions with remote users at Ft. Knox and other facilities. This may include problem recognition, account/password resets, and website familiarization training to the users.
- Minimum 1-2 years of technical experience in an enterprise helpdesk environment supporting remote users through telephone discussion.
- Candidate must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to get one prior to start. TCI will assist with obtaining or transferring Security Clearances.
- All contractors must have a CompTia Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to consideration.
- Criminal History Background and Drug Screen will be part of the Security Clearance process.
- Prior Military experience is a plus