TCI has an immediate need for a CA Service Desk Admin at Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of becoming permanent. . In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
The CA Service Desk Administrator will be responsible for providing comprehensive systems administration support in a challenging enterprise environment. We are adding several positions as the Army consolidates posts to the Ft. Knox datacenter. The selected candidate will update and maintain CA Service Desk and CA ITAM Servers and applications.
- Updating SIR for IAVAs in DEV, Test, and Production
- Maintaining CA Service Desk Servers and application
- Maintaining CA ITAM Servers and application
- Maintaining CA Support Bridge Server and application
- Assist in creation of scripts used in ITCM asset management and software delivery
- Assist in reporting for ITCM, ITAM, Spectrum, and CA Service Desk using BOXI
- Installing SCCM 2007 in DEV, Test, and Production
- Assist in troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading current and future EMS application
Create/Assist in customizations for CA Service Desk, Spectrum, Remedy, ITAM, and any other EMS applications as needed
- Experience with SCCM, CA Service Desk, ITAM, Support Bridge, Remedy and ITCM.
- 5+ years of experience with importing and exporting from ITAM/Service Desk
- Must have experience with administration duties and troubleshooting with the above applications.
- Strong skills in integration of CA products and Web Services with abilities to patch CA products and supporting programs.
- Experience with Disaster recovery testing.
- Must have scripting experience (.Net, Java, VBScript, etc.).
- SQL knowledge and ability to create SQL queries and understands the CA table.
- Understanding/experience with structures associated with the applications.
- Experience with BOXI/WEBI reporting.
- An Industry related Certification (MCP or Higher) is required.
- Candidate must currently possess a DoD Secret Security clearance or have the ability to get obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with the application process and/or clearance transfers.