TCI has an immediate need for a Business Intelligence Architect/Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
- Responsible for the technical design of BI systems including ETL, data warehousing, reporting and analysis services.
- Acts as a BI developer in constructing, testing and deploying technical solutions.
- Works with business analysts and others to translate business intelligent requirements into technical tasks.
- Assist business analysts and others in the analysis, profiling and understanding of source data.
- Creates and maintains documentation of Business Intelligence development and systems.
- Designs and implements relational and multidimensional data models.
- Works with the Infrastructure team to ensure that Business Intelligence systems meet business requirements for availability, integrity and security.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies, tools and applications applicable to Business Intelligence.
- Maintain coding standards, best practices and policies in relation to database development, release management, access security, IT audit and source code control systems.
- Perform and advise/assist BI developers with performance tuning and query optimization.
- Willingly performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Microsoft database administrator required.
- Experience designing, building and deploying Multidimensional Online Analytical Processing (M/OLAP) cubes and tabular models with SQL Server Analysis Services required.
- Minimum 3 years with ETL tools, specifically SSIS, used for high volume data loads required.
- Minimum 3 years with BI reporting tools like SSRS, Excel Services and SharePoint preferred.
- Previous experience in managing the development of technical solutions.
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems and data warehousing techniques.
- Knowledge of end-user BI tools and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; must be able to assess what is needed in a project and then be able to relay that into specifications.
- Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
- Strong intrinsic motivation; ability to define and execute own tasks under aggressive project schedule.
- A proactive, analytical bent, with creative and resourceful problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.