TCI has an immediate need for a Cyber Intelligence Analyst in Arlington, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 6 month Contract-to-hire opportunity. This position requires US Citizenship and a current DoD Top Secret Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent Contractor-to-Hire opportunity with our government/military sector client in Arlington, VA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Support the Department of Homeland Security Office of Information and Analysis in Washington DC.
- Fuse and analyze all-source information and intelligence to produce finished intelligence products. These products will include briefings and written assessments that will be used by DHS leaders, other Federal Agencies and State, Local, Territorial and Tribal governments to understand cyber threats.
- Produce products driven by breaking events and longer in-depth studies.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience in Intelligence Analysis, including All Source as it relates to Cyber actors.
- 3+ years of experience producing and completing all-source (unclassified and classified) finished cyber intelligence assessments that are logically argued and adhere to the highest level of Intelligence Community Directive 203 analytic tradecraft standards.
- 3+ years of experience preparing and conducting all-source cyber intelligence briefings to provide customers with a critical understanding of cyber threats.
- 3+ years of experience with Asia cyber threat actor strategy, doctrine, tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures and demonstrated use of this information in all-source finished intelligence analysis.
- This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI clearance and to maintain the clearance.