TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer / Analyst in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The .NET Developer / Analyst will be responsible for application development and business analyst support for various business groups within the organization.
- Focus will be on Integrity, Damage Prevention, and Risk (IDP&R) and Geographic Information System (GIS) applications and projects as assigned.
- Other application support and projects are possible as needs arise and priorities change.
- Business Analysis skills including requirements gathering, test plan development, and a strong ability to communicate with end users.
- 3+ years of .Net/C# development experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Strong experience with Windows Forms.
- Experience with MVC.
- Solid SQL Server experience.
- Strong Business Analysis skills (requirements gathering, test plan development, ability to communicate with end users, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Desired Soft Skills: Self-Starter with the ability to work independently, Strong Teamwork and collaboration skills, and Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- WCF/Web Services experience is a bonus, but not required.