TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Application Developer in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The .NET Application Developer will be responsible for application development and business analyst support for three business groups within the organization.
- Will be focusing on building/enhancing/supporting multiple smaller to medium sized applications.
- Reports to RT&L IT Supervisor.
- Supporting Transportation & Logistics Application Development.
- ~80% Development & Integration / ~20% Business Analysis.
- Some internal clients are Findlay based, some remote out in the field.
- Little to no travel required.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Microsoft SQL.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience working on a team.
Nice to haves, but not required
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience.
- Experience integrating systems together (through web services, APIs, etc.).
- Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Tableau, etc.).