TCI has an immediate need for a Project Manager / Business Analyst in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with possible extensions. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note: This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest. Our client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The Project Manager / Business Analyst will lead various efforts supporting three IT business groups. The Project Manager will work closely with a .NET Application Developer on these projects.
- Reports to RT&L IT Supervisor in Findlay.
- Supporting Transportation & Logistics IT Projects.
- Focused on organizing / running IT projects, while also serving as a business analyst.
- Some internal clients are Findlay based, some remote out in the field.
- Little to no travel required.
- 3-5 years of experience in an IT Project Manager role.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Business analysis experience – face time with clients (internal or external) to gather requirements.
- Translating business requirements from clients into specifications for developers / integrators.
- Ability to understand technical concepts.
- Experience working on a team.
Nice to haves, but not required
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience.
- Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Tableau, etc.).
- Development or Database experience.