TCI has an immediate need for a Project Manager in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity. Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The Project Manager will work on IT security related projects which conform to Client’s MPMP/DSP process. The need is immediate and the resource would need to be on-site in Findlay for the duration of the project. Project duration is 6-12 months.
Note: MPMP/DSP - It's an acronym for Client's in house project management process. DSP stands for decision support package, which is the document all PMs follow for project documentation.
- 5+ years of PM experience with Enterprise security projects
- PMP certification is required
- Great communication at all levels
- Excellent IT skills with MS Word, Excel, and Project
- Very professional in communication and presentation
- CISSP and ITIL experience is highly desired