TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The .NET Developer will work within the Allocation Manager Program. The Allocation Manager project is a multi-phased, agile team effort aimed at replacing several business critical legacy systems with a modern, in-house built and supported web application. The current phase of the project focuses on product allocation requiring that the solution monitor sales at terminals and enacts supply management strategies as needed. This solution will support a critical distributed business process whose success directly impacts the customer experience at terminals. The goal is to not just replace the legacy system, but to provide the business with an intuitive, mobile-first experience that enables greater work life balance, flexibility and value. This high visibility fast paced and challenging project needs a full stack .NET web developer to help build intuitive user interfaces, rock-solid testable business logic and reliable system integrations.
- Work as a full stack .NET web developer on a small Scrum team implementing product backlog items for a large in-house web application.
- Ability to support production systems.
- Work with end users to identify and resolve technical and data issues.
- Monitor system interfaces and processes.
- Develop and implement system enhancements based on functional specifications.
- Ability to gather requirements from the business and create functional specifications.
- Working knowledge of the .NET Framework; experience using C#, ASP.NET, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, and SQL Server.
- Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of message queuing concepts and frameworks such as NServiceBus is helpful.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively under minimal supervision.