TCI has an immediate need for a Cyber Security Architect in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
The Cyber Security Architect will support cybersecurity vulnerability assessment and mitigation projects with our client in the transportation fuels refining business. The Cyber Security Architect will be part of a Cybersecurity team, focused on protecting control systems from both intentional and unintentional cyber-initiated events. The person in this position will have to understand the strong relationship between safety and cybersecurity, and will have a track record of providing a holistic approach to address these issues.
- Perform Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessments of business networks and facilitate cybersecurity risk assessment.
- Prepare firewall design specifications; design, configure and commission firewalls.
- Provide network and cybersecurity development deliverables such as network diagrams, system architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, zone & conduit diagrams, and operating procedures.
- The ideal candidate will also have exhibited a passion for learning new skills and technology, with the proven ability to monitor, understand, and contribute to the growth of industrial cybersecurity as a critical service.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in cybersecurity.
- Ability to lead cyber vulnerability and risk assessments.
- Experience with CISCO, IDS/IPS, application control/whitelisting products, firewall design & configuration (especially industrial firewalls) and SIEM products.
- Applicable Microsoft technical experience (servers, Active Directory, SQL, etc.) is preferred.
- CISSP, CompTIA Network+, ISA99/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity fundamentals specialist certificates desired.
- Global Industrial Control Security Professional (GICSP) certification preferred.