TCI has an immediate need for a SAP Functional Analyst in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of extensions and possible hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This is not a C2C opportunity. US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required for this position.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest. Our client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual.
The SAP Functional Analyst will work within SAP Accounts Payable and Open Text Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) providing support for enhancement pack and support pack upgrade testing and configuration changes.
- Configure SAP Accounts Payable and Open Text Vendor Invoice Management.
- Understand and apply appropriate project and system development methodologies to ensure a timely and cost effective solution.
- Contribute in a diverse team environment to ensure solutions are implemented in a consistent manner and proper collaboration is in place across IT and the business.
- Meets with customers to gather and document effective business requirements and translates requirements to system design.
- 2-5 years of experience in a SAP Functional Analyst role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
- Configuration experience with SAP Accounts Payable and Open Text Vendor Invoice Management (VIM).
- Experience with SAP PI (Process Integration) middleware and the understanding of the other modules within SAP FICO are extremely beneficial and preferred.