TCI has an immediate need for an Software Engineer III in Rome, NY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with probable extension and possible hire. This position requires a current DoD Top Secret Clearance/SCI.
Note: This position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Rome, NY. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Work within an established Agile SDLC framework delivering these operational capabilities.
- Interact with embedded test engineers to foster a test driven development environment
- Participate in all agile ceremonies; including sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Designing, developing, and testing implementation strategies to realize goals identified by Minimum Viable Product Feature Roadmaps
- Bachelor degree in a Computer Science field and 6+ years of experience.
- 6+ years of experience with DI2E JIRA and Confluence
- A TS/SCI clearance is required to start
- 6 years of experience within a high performance computing environments
- Java programming
- Experience with JIRA
- Scrum master certification
- Knowledgeable in Baseline CM Processes
- Experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- A strong analytical and problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)