TCI has an immediate need for a SalesForce Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
The SalesForce Developer is responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the force.com platform along with other integrated platforms and tools and providing production support for applications by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, testing fixes, and migrating solutions. Additionally, this position will work with a remote team to develop custom extensions to the Salesforce.com product and integrate Salesforce.com with other systems.
- Responsible for managing Salesforce.com projects and integration efforts.
- Present architecture options and recommendations - including configuration vs. customization.
- Communicate directly with end users on a regular basis to capture requirements, investigate issues, and identify new solution development opportunities.
- Design and develop applications, features and enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, well documented code.
- Design and build Visualforce pages, Apex classes, and Apex Triggers, custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Willingly performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or technical field and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience required.
- Proficiency in T-SQL and C# or Java required.
- Knowledge of mid-range systems preferred.
- Certification in any of the following: Salesforce.com, Force.com or Platform Developer/Advanced Developer is preferred.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in Salesforce.com extension, integration, features, designing solutions, using Salesforce.com API, APEX and Visual Force, and other tools that extend the product.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com applications and force.com platform security.
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks such as creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks and events.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality