TCI has an immediate need for a Windows System Admin at Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of becoming permanent. . In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
The Windows Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing comprehensive systems administration support in a challenging enterprise environment. We are adding several positions as the Army consolidates posts to the Ft. Knox datacenter. The selected candidate will update and maintain CA Service Desk and CA ITAM Servers and applications.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive datacenter administration in an enterprise environment.
- Must be able to install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the of the Datacenter architecture.
- Must be able to perform optimization and performance testing, provide technical support for incident response and reporting and provide on-call support as needed.
- Must be able to implement and maintain a secure Datacenter environment in compliance with all IA and DoD STIG guidelines.
- Three years of technical experience administering Windows systems in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience in applications software development for complex business applications using Agile Development methodology and techniques are desirable.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) experience is required.
- CA Spectrum and APM experience preferred.
- Experience with data center management software for asset management, alerting and design .
- Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards is desired
- Knowledge of scripting.
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with obtaining or transferring Security Clearances.
- Criminal History Background and Drug Screen will be part of the Security Clearance process.
- All contractors must have a CompTIA Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with this as necessary.
- A secondary industry related certification is required (MSCA or higher).
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, work as both a team and/or as a self-directed individual, client-facing experience, self-disciplined and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to train other team members on the applications, proper procedures, problem isolation.