TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The .NET Developer will be responsible for software development, testing, and implementing enhancements.
- Self-motivated software developer to maintain existing applications as well as assist in providing day-to-day support for internal clients.
- Opportunities will exist to contribute to a large application rewrite.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; analyze system flow, data usage and work processes; investigate problem areas; follow the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing requirements and design documents, flowcharts, code comments and clear and concise code.
- Formulate system specifications and standards and programing the solution.
- Maintain and improve existing software application.
- Develop test scripts and conduct all phases of testing.
- Provide ongoing support for existing applications, including troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Respond to support issues and effectively communicate with clients and IT team members.
- Articulate information clearly and provide relevant troubleshooting documentation and examples.
- Entry to Mid Level experience (2-5 years).
- Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL, Java (preferred) or .NET C#, Java Swing, C++, MFC.
- Experience with Windows operating systems (Windows 7, 10, etc.).
- Familiarity with source control tools (TFS, Get, etc.).
- Experience with various testing approaches (black box testing, white box testing, boundary testing, etc.).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Crystal Reports, .NET Web Services, .NET MVC, jQuery, Knockout.js are desired.
- SSRS, and familiarity with IIS, SAP Business Objects, Apache Tomcat, and Apache Axis (web services is a plus).