TCI has an immediate need for a Business Analyst in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Our enterprise level Client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The Business Analyst will work within Refining Financial & Application organization to support the Client’s Index Program and Transportation & Logistics. Up to 10% travel to other facilities will be expected.
- Facilitate workshops with internal business partners to optimize document-related business processes.
- Seek business process and solution standardization across T&L components where viable.
- Generate quality deliverables to capture analysis (e.g. process maps, process analysis documents and requirements).
- Develop business cases to support change, including tangible and intangible benefits.
- Evaluate solutions by comparing standard or configurable functionality against requirements.
- Develop functional specifications, user acceptance and system integration test cases for new solutions.
- Lead requirements management efforts for Refining and T&L.
- Transfer business requirements to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Project team.
- Configure business solutions within the current Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 environment for production use.
- Configure business solutions within client’s future Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment for proof-of-concept purposes.
- Coordinate data remediation efforts within legacy systems prior to migrating content to new solutions.
- Review legacy document management systems to ensure desired functionality and associated requirements are met by future systems.
- Participate in routine program and team meetings to ensure ongoing alignment of activities.
- Drive progress to ensure T&L team activities remain within scope and on schedule.
- Escalate concerns to the project’s Business Lead Representative and/or IT Program Manager.
- A Bachelor’s in a related field is strongly desired.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within complex business processes spanning multiple functional areas.
- Proven track record of delivering value-added solutions for business partners.
- Microsoft SharePoint knowledge and experience required; Nintex Workflow & Forms for SharePoint is a plus.
- HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) experience a plus (or similar product).
- Experience with management of change practices and various testing strategies.
- Collaborative approach; able to facilitate meetings with internal business partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.