TCI has an immediate need for a Programmer III in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity.
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
- Develop 30% front-end and 70% back-end programs and interfaces.
- Maintain code and documentation.
- Willingly performs all other duties and projects assigned.
- Work with end users to ensure a quality product.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years programming experience is required.
- Proficiency in .NET, T-SQL and C# required.
- Experience designing and developing ASP.Net MVC web applications.
- Experience developing ASP.Net Web API services utilizing JSON and XML communication contracts.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply various programming techniques and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task working on several projects at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with clients to assess what is needed in a project and then be able to relay that into specifications.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- This position may be work-from-home eligible. Individual participation to be permitted at management discretion.
- Travel between multiple facilities may be required. Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
- Require a flexible work schedule that will include some evening and weekend work.