TCI has an immediate need for a Project Manager in Chicago, IL. This is not a Corp2Corp Opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
The Project Manager works closely with the client, helping / influencing them in setting and driving vision – setting priorities, guidance, communicating.
- Will work with minimal direction – identifying what needs to be done and then does it & communicates to team and leadership.
- Provide direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Work with internal team and Client team to provide a unified view of the program initiatives
- Coordinates meetings accordingly.
- Speaks with clients to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to the company's PM Professions community.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management role.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Expert level client relationship skills.
- PMP is a plus.
- Ability to influence and drive results.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Project.
- Ability to handle changing & multiple priorities.
- Ability to work across all Client and internal roles/levels.
- Agile experience/expertise is a plus.