TCI has an immediate need for a Business Analyst in Chicago, IL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
The Business Analyst will act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. The Business Analyst may provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Develop requirements for User Experience projects.
- Frequent interaction with internal and external clients.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and / or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Provide thought leadership for Business Analyst processes; Give best practice guidance on requirements gathering and management.
- Administer the requirements management tool suite.
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including strong customer interaction skills.
- SQL query experience.
- Knowledge / experience with MS Project is a plus.