TCI has an immediate need for an ETL Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence and is not open for C2C.
Our Client is a nonprofit community-based health plan administering Medicaid benefits. Since 1997, our Client has been working closely with local providers and community advocates to fulfill its mission, to improve the health and quality of life of its members.
The ETL developer will be responsible for designing the data storage system for the company as well as testing and troubleshooting it before it goes live.
- Responsible for designing all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions.
- Test designs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Ability to take a big-picture view of corporate data situation.
- Data Modeling - ability to read, analyze and digest business goals and design the best possible ETL process around those goals.
- Providing modifications and data structure changes such as changing fields to the backend.
- Frequently work with the business side of the company to determine the best course of action when designing the system.
- 3-5 years of experience as an ETL Developer.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology or another computer-based discipline.
- Troubleshooting experience is critical in this position.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Health care experience is desired.