TCI has an immediate need for a Data Analyst at Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Data Analyst / MS Reporting Specialist will be responsible for data extraction, data analysis and data reporting from multiple sources of records and reports.
- Data extraction, data analysis and data reporting from multiple sources of Remedy 8.1 records and reports.
- Extract ad hoc and other required reports to various tools such as Access Databases, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Metrics will be pulled and reported on a Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
- Utilize extracted data sources to also perform data analysis for trends, patterns and input to visual reporting services.
- Services include Dashboards, traditional grid reports, scheduled repots, etc.
- Work closely with Leadership team to create/maintain a Metric Library that manages all reporting elements, sources for reporting and the reporting formulas.
- Must be comfortable in presenting analysis results to fellow employees and leaders throughout the organization.
- 3+ years of experience with data extraction, data analysis and data reporting.
- Must be somewhat familiar with KPI/SLA Management and reporting.
- Experience with creating, deploying, and managing mobile and paginated reports with the range of ready-to-use tools and services that SQL Server Reporting Services provides.
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with obtaining or transferring Security Clearances.
- All contractors must have a CompTIA Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with this as necessary.