TCI has an immediate need for a Junior .Net Developer in Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits. Candidate must currently possess a valid DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Please Note: This position requires US Citizenship due to the necessary DoD Security Clearance that is required.
We are offering an excellent long term contract opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Junior .Net Developer provides support in specialized technology areas such as: Web design, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, or maintenance.
- Participates as a member of a development team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area.
- Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Minimum 1 year .NET development experience/education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using ASP.NET MVC.
- Application development foundation and general analytical skills.
- Understanding of object oriented programming and development.
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance. TCI will assist transferring Security Clearances.
- All contractors must have a CompTIA Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with this as necessary.
- Experience working on an agile development team.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 or greater.