TCI has an immediate need for a Data Warehousing Specialist / ETL Developer in Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. Remote work is a possibility. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a current DoD Secret Security Clearance and a CompTia S+ Certification. Remote work is a possibility.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Data Warehousing Specialist / ETL developer will coordinate the data administration technical function for both data warehouse development and maintenance.
- Facilitates change control, problem management, and communication among data architects, programmers, analysts, and engineers.
- Establishes and enforces processes to ensure a consistent, well managed, and well-integrated data warehouse infrastructure.
- Analyzes and identifies data and metadata requirements.
- Defines user requirements and database design specifications.
- Designs, implements, and supports data warehousing requirements.
- Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
- Provides product support and maintenance of the data warehouse.
- Performs data warehouse design and construction.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Warehousing Specialist / ETL Developer in an enterprise environment.
- Familiar with ETL processes and development.
- Must possess a current CompTia S+ Certification.
- Must currently possess a valid DoD Secret Security Clearance. TCI will assist with transfers of clearances.
- Remote work is a possibility.