TCI has an immediate need for an Oracle Database Administrator in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a twelve month contract opportunity with intent to hire. This position requires a current DoD Secret Security Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Oracle Database Administrator will be responsible for all activities related to the administration of Oracle Databases in an enterprise environment.
- Configuration and maintenance of production databases and software tools.
- Communicate directly with team members/support team to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Coordinate and perform system upgrades.
- Manage user accounts on supported systems.
- Experience as an Oracle DBA.
- Experience with Java and other types of software development.
- Experience with BI Publisher.
- Must currently possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- BS/BA in Information Technology or related field or a commensurate combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience working with Oracle ADF and JDeveloper.