TCI has an immediate need for a Jr. Windows Administrator at Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent Contractor-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Windows Systems Administrator is responsible for providing comprehensive Windows administration in an enterprise environment.
- Must be able to install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the of the Windows architecture.
- Must be able to perform optimization and performance testing, provide technical support for incident response and reporting and provide on-call support as needed
- Must be able to implement and maintain a secure Linux server environment in compliance with all IA and DoD STIG guidelines.
- 3+ years of technical experience administering Windows systems in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience in managing Windows Server 2005/2008/R2/2012.
- Must have understanding of Microsoft clustering.
- Microsoft Certification (any level) is required.
- Candidate must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to get one prior to start. TCI will assist with obtaining or transferring Security Clearances.
- All contractors must have a CompTIA Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with this as necessary.