TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract opportunity.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Client is a Top 10 Global legal services provider with international credentials which makes them a major force in the global legal marketplace. Formed by the combination of two firms – one based in the US and the other based in Europe, our client’s fundamental values include Clients come first, Excellence in all we do, One team worldwide, Commitment to our firm’s success and Good citizenship.
The Information Technology Department is responsible for the implementation, provision and support of all Information and Technology services within the firm. The department is a business services function that supports and contributes to the objectives of the legal practice. Members of this department are expected to fit into the firm's culture and be committed to providing a high quality of service to our customers.
The Systems Administrator/Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for supporting the design, development, management, architecture, operation and full life cycle of all Information Infrastructure.
- Ensuring all service requests are processed in line with the Incident Management process, agreed service level targets (SLTs).
- Proactively managing all updates to relevant parties regarding service requests through to resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring that the housekeeping and administration of the firm's servers and directories are carried out in accordance with the firm's policies and procedures; this may differ across different offices and regions due to different jurisdictions requirements.
- Maintaining and administering accounts and access to a number of applications and file stores.
- Assists in defining access rights and privileges, and administers logical access controls.
- Creating and maintaining audit trails relating to all service requests and access controls.
- Produce and participate in internal audit reports as requested
- Develop, publish, share and maintain documentation to drive a consistent and effective service
- Provide Ad-Hoc reporting as required.
- The System Administrator may be required to undertake other activities/tasks as instructed by their line manager and may be required to work overtime or work overseas on occasions as required by the needs of the business.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a medium to large networked environment and have a broad range of IT skills.
- College degree (required).
- ITIL certification (desired).
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism to support a culture of integrity within the team.
- Intermediate to Advanced level experience with Active Directory & Exchange administration.
- Foundation-level or working knowledge of ITIL service management best practice.
- Experience working with multiple domains and in depth knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, access controls and general user administration principles.