TCI has an immediate need for a Project Manager in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity. Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The Project Manager will work on IT infrastructure related projects which conform to Client’s methodologies and processes. The need is immediate and the resource would need to be on-site in Findlay for all projects.
- IT project management experience including schedule, budget, and communication management.
- PM will use the entire Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc…). This position is to manage infrastructure projects (networking, data centers, end point computing, etc…) so experience with those types of technologies or experience with managing those types of projects would be nice to have.
- Minimum of 3 years of PM experience
- PMP and related Certifications are desired but not required
- Motivated and self-driven.