TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Integration Lead at Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Systems Integration Lead will work within the US Army Human Resource Command and be responsible for leading a team of 25-30 resources providing requirements management, change management, configuration management, release management, and systems integration testing services for the HRC.
- Under minimal direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Provides upgrade and maintenance assistance when necessary, working with technical vendors and the client to plan and execute upgrades and maintenance.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the customer's business and industry to develop project specifications for new or existing systems.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements and translates into proper system requirements specifications using computer-based workflow analysis and requirements tools to study work procedures, information flows and production methods.
- Provide advice on methods to improve business processes. Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Upgrade and or patching expertise.
- Participate in team meetings with the client.
- Create and provide weekly and monthly status reporting.
- 5+ years of technical experience in applications software development projects, 2+ years as a Systems Integration Lead
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field is strongly preferred.
- Must have experience leading a systems integration services team.
- Strong written and verbal communications as well as strong client facing skills.
- Occasional weekend and after hours support may be required.
- Candidate must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. TCI will assist with clearance applications and transfers.