TCI has an immediate need for a Sr. SQL Server DBA in Herndon, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possible hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
The Sr. SQL Server DBA provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
- Creation, maintenance, and monitoring of databases, in both a development and a production environment.
- Production deployments of the application and database changes. This will require support in creating the deployment plans and installation instructions, along with process documentation.
- 5+ years working as a SQL Server DBA
- 4 years of experience working with MS SQL 2012 or later as an operations Database Administrator.
- Experience MS SQL technologies including SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Prefer previous experience with clustered database environments.
- Strong dimensional data modeling experience, star schemas including an understanding of extraction, transformation, and load processes from operational source systems into the data warehouse.
- Have strong SQL Server 2012 and above experience with SSIS, SSAS knowledge with strong OLAP development experience (Data warehouse concepts, cube design, fact, dimension structure, Data Mart development, etc).
- Working knowledge/experience with MDX queries.
- Must have a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
- All contractors must have a CompTia Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to consideration.