TCI has an immediate need for a C# .NET Application Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with probable extensions and possible hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Note: This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Fortune 500 Energy client is one of the U.S.'s lowest-cost energy providers and an industry innovator, operating in Kentucky. Known for its continuous best-in-class customer satisfaction ratings of all Midwest utilities, our client is also highly ranked among all U.S. utilities for efficiency through operational focus.
The C# .NET Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and modifying C# smart client/web forms based applications for internal clients.
- Design great flows for User Experience (UX) and Interfaces for custom applications.
- Develop web services and APIs using C#.
- Develop back-end services and Web APIs for .Net and mobile apps.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC.
- Minimum of 5 years C# application development experience
- Working knowledge of one or more key solution technologies including Web Services, APIs, Smart Client/Web Forms, MS SQL Server.
- Agile development experience using industry standard SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience with various version control systems (TFS, GIT, etc.).
- Client Server .net development 4.6.1 and above.
- C# version 6 and above.
- Microsoft SQL 2014 and above.
- Visual Studio 2017.
- Infragistics controls v16.2.