TCI has an immediate need for a Manager of Global Infrastructure in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Direct Hire position.
Our Client is a Top 10 Global legal services provider with international credentials which makes them a major force in the global legal marketplace. Formed by the combination of two firms – one based in the US and the other based in Europe, our client’s fundamental values include Clients come first, Excellence in all we do, One team worldwide, Commitment to our firm’s success and Good citizenship.
The Manager of Global Infrastructure will manage a team of approximately 10 people and will be responsible globally for the design, development, management, architecture, operation and full lifecycle of all Desktop Infrastructure and configuration, client patching, Desktop AV and the end to end Printing Services of the organization.
- Core working hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 6pm.
- Working outside of normal working hours is expected when working on core projects or when resolving issues.
- Hands on engineering and management of day-to-day operations in the area of Desktop Infrastructure, and all related components.
- Develop and maintain the appropriate team structure and personnel to achieve objectives and help to ensure all team members are maximizing their potential.
- Define, implement and maintain appropriate global operating standards and principles for the Desktop Infrastructure systems across the business to maximize synergy, sharing of best practice and commercial benefit.
- Help develop, implement and maintain a cost-effective and appropriate team operating model across the function to provide a standardized environment, transforming the current model into the future state in conjunction with associated global initiatives.
- Review and improve processes regularly; identify inefficiencies and improve operational processes ensuring that the team member’s roles are fully defined and developed.
- Liaise and consult with key stakeholders to define and deliver on requirements.
- Bring strong leadership in the management of your global team and be a role model in terms of style, teamwork, technical knowledge and pace.
- Previous experience in a Global Infrastructure leadership role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Management of Desktop / Laptop security Tools e.g. Anti-virus, Anti-malware, heuristic AV products and also VPN technologies.
- Exceptional experience, training, knowledge, and understanding of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SCCM – Microsoft and & 3rd Party Patching, Windows OS Desktop / Laptop Image creation with Applications overlaid, Reporting, Inventory / Asset Management.
- Active Directory engineering skills including OU design, Group Policy Preferences, Group Policy Objects, DHCP, DNS, WINS, Domain Controller Management and Roles Management as well as ADFS design and SSO.
- Citrix – XEN App published Desktop & Published application creation and management, Citrix Architecture Design and Implementation, Netscalers and Storefront servers.
- Scripting skills – predominantly PowerShell.