TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Integration & Test Engineer IV in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity with intent to hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Systems Integration & Test Engineer IV will design, develop, and implement integration plans and implementation procedures for hardware, software and facilities.
- Develop and clearly write detailed test plans, test procedures, and test result documents.
- Assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Supports system test, acceptance, verification, and validation activities of hardware, devices, and or capabilities.
- Identifies, documents, tracks and evaluates test problem reports and test anomalies.
- Troubleshooting of network systems, SATCOM systems, fiber optic media converter systems, RF systems, and Modems.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys test processes, tools and metrics.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility for functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
- Responsible for product design and integration of OEM or COTS based electromechanical systems, including creation of drawings, installation and transition plans.
- Support change management processes, validate system configuration (e.g. drawing trees, parts Lists) during both the pre and post integration phases.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present technical material to IPT, project leadership and customer counterparts.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with at least 7 years of experience in integration and test roles.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with focus on Software, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or Network Technology.
- Experience (hands-on operation, design, integration and test) in SATCOM and network Systems.
- Experience with test cycles, system requirements, and traceability.
- Must possess an Interim or Active DoD Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with clearance applications and/or transfers.
- Experience with C4I technology products or other government/DoD contracts.
- Experience in software testing and deployment of large-scaled IT systems.
- Knowledge and experience in SATCOM and network systems test plans and procedures.
- Experience creating Requirements Verification Test Matrix (RVTM) and Verification Cross Reference Matrix’s (VCRM).
- Experience creating test documents (Test Plans, Test Procedures, etc.).
- Experience completing Test Readiness and Acceptance Reviews.
- Experience testing SATCOM and network systems.
- Experience developing test scripts to automate test systems and procedures.