TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Integration & Test Engineer III in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity with intent to hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI with Poly.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL as a Systems Integration & Test Engineer III. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Systems Integration & Test Engineer III will design, develop, and implement integration plans and implementation procedures for hardware, software and facilities.
- The Systems Integration & Test Engineer will perform system level integration and test of all components, ensuring their electrical and physical compatibility meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- Support of system design activities, System Integration/Test Engineers are responsible for system level product design, test and integration of COTS-based electromechanical systems, from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the large complex system.
- Developing, documenting and executing design specifications, analyses, trade studies, transition plans, installation plans, interface control documents, compatibility of physical and functional interfaces and first article product integration.
- Investigates and implements solutions to product, process or test problems.
- Implements subsystem and system level hardware and/or software test programs, test plans, test specifications, and test procedures, for developmental, qualification, and customer acceptance testing.
- Participate in integration / test working groups, test readiness reviews and formal system verification of the system requirements and final test reports
- Contributes to the program design review packages, action items, and minutes and is a key member in the overall success of the program team.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelors' Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with various technical skills including Network, Power Systems, Antennas, RF, SW languages, CAD SW, Communication Systems, Mechanical Design & Analysis.
- Environmental testing; test planning and execution skills.
- Cellular Protocols (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, etc.).
- Knowledge in creating Requirements Verification Test Matrix (RVTM).
- Knowledge in authoring test documents (Test Plans, Test Procedures).
- Ability to support design reviews.
- Ability to support bidding future test work.
- Ability to hold test readiness reviews and acceptance reviews.
- Ability to perform testing of numerous wireless products.
- Testing to include: requirement verification in lab and product validation in field.
- Ability to field test (mostly local), but have the ability to travel occasionally.
- Candidate must currently possess a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance / SCI with CI Poly.