TCI has an immediate need for an IT Support Analyst III at Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Help Desk Support Analyst III will perform Help Desk related duties on-site in a 24 x 7 environment.
- The Help Desk Support Analyst will respond to and diagnose hardware, software, and systems problems.
- Perform account/password resets.
- Provide Website familiarization training to on-site and remote users.
- Manage and track activities using Remedy Ticketing.
- Provide over the top customer service.
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience in an enterprise helpdesk or desktop support role including experience supporting remote users.
- Knowledge of and experience troubleshooting Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Basic Hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Must be knowledgeable with the concepts and policy controls of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of and experience with printer mapping, LAN/WAN network configuration and troubleshooting, and VPN client connectivity.
- Previous experience with Remedy or other ticketing system.
- People skills, team player, strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to troubleshoot problems quickly, work as both a team and/or as a self-directed individual, client-facing experience, self-disciplined and ability to multi-task.
- Prior Army or Army Recruiting experience is a plus.
- Must currently possess a DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Must currently possess a CompTia Security+ certification.