TCI has an immediate need for a Project Manager in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The Project Manager will work on IT infrastructure related projects which conform to Client’s methodologies and processes. The need is immediate and the resource would need to be on-site in Findlay for all projects. The resource can start immediately after interview, offer, and acceptance process is completed.
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience including IT Infrastructure projects in an enterprise environment.
- Solid experience with project schedule, budget, and communication management.
- Competent with entire Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc…).
- Infrastructure projects including networking, data centers, end point computing, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is highly desired.
- PMP and related Certifications are preferred.