TCI has an immediate need for a Support Analyst in Ft. Knox This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
We are offering an excellent Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Support Analyst will perform work on-site and will also be required to travel to various supported activities assigned to the US Army Reserves.
- Install hardware/software products, resolve network connectivity issues, track inventories, and conduct inspections.
- Respond to and diagnose hardware, software, and systems problems.
- Account/password resets.
- Assist with security procedures and enforcement.
- Assist with implementation of PC policies, procedures and standards.
- Provide Website familiarization training to on-site and remote users.
- Manage and track activities using Remedy Ticketing.
- Provide over the top customer service.
- Minimum four years of technical experience in an enterprise helpdesk or desktop support role including experience supporting remote users.
- Previous experience with Remedy or other ticketing system.
- Prior Army or Army Recruiting experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience troubleshooting Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Must be knowledgeable with the concepts and policy controls of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of and experience with printer mapping, LAN/WAN network configuration and troubleshooting, and VPN client connectivity.
- Must currently possess a DoD Secret Security clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a CompTia Security+ certification prior to start.