TCI has an immediate need for a Data Center Administrator at Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of transitioning to a salaried position. Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent Contractor-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Data Center Administrator will be responsible for providing comprehensive administration in an enterprise environment.
- Provide day-to-day comprehensive Data Center administration in an enterprise environment.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the of the Data Center architecture.
- Perform optimization and performance testing.
- Provide technical support for incident reports and errors.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
- 3+ years of Data Center Administration in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Cisco Networking and servers is must.
- CCNA Certification is required.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Solid troubleshooting and problem resolution experience.
- Ability to work as both a team and/or as a self-directed individual.
- Client-facing experience including above average communication skills.
- Candidate must currently possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with the clearance application process and/or clearance transfer.
- Candidate must currently possess a CompTia S+ Certification or have the ability to obtain one prior to start.