TCI has an immediate need for an EDI Administrator in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a direct-hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, our client provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
The EDI Assistant is responsible for managing the daily electronic data interchange workflow and assist with migrating to a new EDI system as needed.
- Oversee daily EDI operations and ensure all inbound/outbound transactions are successfully processed.
- Perform development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of various EDI transaction sets.
- Works with the appropriate departments to resolve errors or failures.
- On boards vendors on EDI platform as required.
- Conducts new trading partner setup, testing and administration.
- Leads new EDI projects.
- Review of customer specifications and testing of maps to ensure EDI transactions are successfully implemented.
- Update and maintain documentation for the EDI platform and processes.
- Manage current EDI transmissions for various trading partners based on a set schedule.
- Assist with developing automated EDI interfaces for current and future trading partners.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to ensure all transactions are provided to the trading partners timely and all reported failed records are corrected and resubmitted.
- Work with trading partners to resolve any operational issues.
- Supports EDI functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Coordination with third party vendors for EDI implementation and support.
- Maintains all EDI maps to ensure compliance with all business requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in corporate distribution, retail or wholesale.
- Knowledge of EDI document formats and details needed to perform daily operations.
- Knowledge of EDI Transactions (810,832,846,850,855,856) preferred.
- TIE KINETIX EDI experience is desired.
- Experience with SQL and XML data retrieval and formatting preferred.
- Experience working with Secure FTP sites.
- Full understanding of typical EDI guidelines.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Requires strong organizational skills, methodical problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Have a positive and energetic attitude in the workplace.
- Driven to improve customer satisfaction, both internally and externally.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all time in high pressure situations.