TCI has an immediate need for a IT Systems Engineer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity through December 2019 with possible extensions. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Fortune 500 Energy client is one of the U.S.'s lowest-cost energy providers and an industry innovator, operating in Kentucky. Known for its continuous best-in-class customer satisfaction ratings of all Midwest utilities, our client is also highly ranked among all U.S. utilities for efficiency through operational focus.
The Desktop Build Technician will participate in various IT projects including PC Refresh efforts.
- This position is an IT systems Engineer within the IT Workstation Engineering Department.
- This position would provide 3rd level support for Microsoft Desktop Operating systems, Desktop Systems Management including Software packaging and deployment, and support for a Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment.
- 2+ Years’ experience in an IT Systems Engineering working with Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems or Citrix.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 with the ability to troubleshoot highly complex problems escalated from level 1 and level 2 support groups.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with the ability to create and deployed software packages, patches, or other settings.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory administration including Group Policy.
- Working knowledge of Citrix XenApp or Xen Desktop.
- Working knowledge of system imaging using SCCM OSD.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell, AutoIT, or other scripting languages.
- Microsoft or Citrix Certifications are a plus, but not required.