TCI has an immediate need for a Microsoft Dynamics Developer in Austin, TX. This is a long term contract opportunity with the probability of extensions. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
We are offering an excellent contract opportunity with our client in Austin, TX as a Microsoft Dynamics Developer. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Microsoft Dynamics Developer will be responsible for Microsoft Dynamics Migration project working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM data migration and integration.
- The Microsoft Dynamics migration experience will be upgrading to the latest Dynamics 365 platform.
- Implementation of MS CRM data migration jobs & custom reports using SSR.
- Develop instructions in a logical, detailed flow.
- 3 years of technical experience as a Microsoft Dynamics Developer in an enterprise environment.
- 2 years of Microsoft Dynamics migration experience
- Experience as a data analyst - looking at data strategy, cleansing, and data creation.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM a data migration/integration
- Experience in large data integration/migration projects
- Strong analytical reasoning to understand the clients data requirements and ability to cleanse data
- Must have Microsoft Scribe Migrate and Dynamics 365 Online
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.