TCI has an immediate need for aSystems Administrator in Millington, TN. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
We are offering an excellent opportunity with our government sector client supporting the Navy Personnel Command Information Technology Support Services in Millington, TN. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- This position is a member of a 40 person technical team supporting the Records Management and Selection Board operations for the Navy Personnel Command in Millington Tennessee.
- This Admin will support and maintain the servers in a server farm using Microsoft Windows Server 2016 operating systems with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems, including associated hardware.
- Duties may include updating to new systems, as well as support on current systems by tuning performance, allocating storage space, and implementing critical system patches.
- Responsible for leading some operations within an area that has significant impact on results for the job family.
- Responsible for assisting and training lower level support employees.
- Resolves unclear problems and issues faced, which may require understanding of broader set of issues.
- Problems may span a range of issues or areas.
- Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experiences, with analysis of the issue. This is a regular working hour job with occasional requirements to be on-call and work nights, weekends or holidays
- Minimum 3+ years' experience with Microsoft SCCM (preferably with SCCM 2016.
- Experience with multiple SCCM modules to include: Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager and Orchestration Manager.
- Experience working in Microsoft Server 2016 Secure Privileged Access Tiered structure.
- Ability to work unsupervised. Understand, monitor, and perform customer support. Ability to communicate with detail as issues arise.
- Demonstrated experience with network, systems, and application monitoring and reporting.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a CompTia Security+ certification prior to start.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a secondary industry related certification such as MCP, MCSA, MCTS, MCITP-SA, etc within the first 6 months of hire..
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance prior to start. TCI will assist with transfers and/or Clearance applications.