TCI has an immediate need for a SharePoint Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity.
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
The SharePoint Developer plays the essential role of ensuring that IT understands business requirements for collaboration by creating a strategic relationship between the business and IT. This person will elicit, analyze, specify and validate the business needs of collaboration project stakeholders, be they clients or end users. The Intranet Developer will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to design and lead the implementations and on-going enhancements of the company’s collaboration platform and tools.
- Design technology solutions to enable business collaboration requirements and processes.
- Maintain expertise with the organization’s current collaboration platform(s).
- Maintain current knowledge of rapidly changing collaboration technology market.
- Incorporate collaboration technology services to enable employee to employee collaboration in business processes and within organizational units such as project teams and permanent teams.
- Engage with project managers and project sponsors to develop the project scope and vision for all collaboration-related efforts.
- Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria and metrics.
- Maintain a catalog of common collaboration patterns for reuse in new collaboration solution designs. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- SharePoint Certifications a plus, specifically—MCPD and MCSD certifications.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology.
- 3+ years (or equivalent) experience of SP solutions along with analysis, design, development, implementation and support of Office 365/SPO required.
- 3+ years of solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint2013Office365/SharePoint Online development tools.
- Experience with native ft. and capabilities of SPO Office 365 and SP 2016/2013 including metadata, content types, permissions and security.
- Hands-on experience in exploring in support, configure, develop, maintain and monitor SP sites in Microsoft SP2013 and SPO Office 365.
- Experienced with exploring and learning new Office 365 services such as Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business and Office 365 Groups.
Experienced with out of the box SP ft. and manipulate the
- Ability to develop cross-browser compatible website.
- Net Framework and ASP.NET development, Sessions, Request life cycles, Garbage Collection, caching, Remote Event Receivers
- 5+ years of recent hands-on experience in SharePoint Migration Development experience in regards to content, UI and Apps.
- Hands-on experience with in design and development using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Strong experience developing applications in SP2013 Client side development using CSOM, JSOM and Rest API.